We are a well-known, owner-managed company with the focus on “repair of electrical drives” and have been offering our customers in the manufacturing industry since 1950 individual solutions in the field of maintenance and repair of electrical machines and systems.
For our head office in Willich as well as for our plant in Zeitz we are looking for you
Electrical Engineer (m / f) Internal service / external assembly
In our factory, we operate electrical machines of all sizes, as well as gearboxes, pumps, compressors and other mechanical devices. Our customers include leading companies from the pulp & paper, chemicals, metal production, cement, as well as medium-sized companies in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Diagnosis, repair and assembly of the above-described machines and systems in our repair shop and on-site in the production facilities of our customers
- Development of problem-specific solutions
- Creative paths in complex maintenance projects
- Completed vocational training in one of the mentioned or a related area, e.g. Also industrial mechanics, builders, mechatronics, industrial electricians
- As far as possible practical practical experience
- Stand-alone, solution-oriented thinking
- Resilience, assertiveness and enthusiasm for technical systems
- Binding and friendly appearance and linguistic abilities
We offer you
- Extensive training in the work field, company training and further education
- A safe working relationship with a performance-oriented remuneration
- Varied activity in a fascinating environment If you would like to contribute your experience and expertise to our core task “Availability of production equipment for our customers”, we are looking forward to your meaningful application.
We are looking for in the next few months:
- Electric Motor repair specialists with professional experience
- Technical project manager / salesman in customer service for maintenance of electric motors and equipment
We are pleased to answer your questions and expect your complete application .
We offer students the opportunity to deepen their studies in an internship in our company. It is possible to write thesis with practical reference.
We also offer each year a place in Dual Studies (degree in engineering with practical craftsman qualification) in cooperation with Hochschule Niederrhein in Krefeld.
Requirements are good grades in science subjects, a fascination for industrial technology, good language skills in German and English. We look forward to receiving your qualified application.
We offer students the opportunity to gain first practical experience during an internship and to get an insight in the field of electrical engineering. We also offer practical training for applicants to study electrical engineering / electronics for drive technology
HEMPEL Elektromaschinenbau GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. oec Birgit Schmidt
Phone: + 49 (0) 2154 49 89-59